Information on the “LEM NFC” application of LEM ELETTRONICA s.r.l.
this Information is provided pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR), relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
Subject Data Controller
The Data Controller of your personal data is LEM ELETTRONICA s.r.l., based in Desenzano del Garda (BS) in via Grezze n. 38. Any communications or requests can be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Purpose of the processing and legal basis
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- the download and activation of the LEM NFC Application;
- the operation, management and resolution of any operating problems of the LEM NFC App;
- the reply to your possible requests to exercise the rights provided for by Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the prerequisite for the legitimate processing of your data is the execution of the contractual and legal obligations imposed on our company. The processing of your personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. In relation to the aforementioned purposes, LEM ELETTRONICA srl must process the following categories of data:
- data for creating the user’s access profile (such as password, email, user ID);
- technical information on the mobile devices associated with the user (such as the device ID, the model of the mobile device, the brand of the mobile device, the operating system of the mobile device, the version of the operating system of the mobile device);
- your contact details, if you have provided them to our company on the occasion of any requests or communications.
Data retention period
Your personal data will be processed for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, after which they will be deleted.
Provision of data and consequences on failure to provide it
The provision of data for the purposes indicated above is necessary for the provision of services related to the application. The refusal to provide it therefore does not allow the provision of the service and the use of the LEM NFC App.
Categories of recipients
Your data may be disclosed to:
- employees and collaborators of the Owner, in their capacity as authorized for the processing and / or system administrators;
Data transfer to a third country
Your personal data will be processed mainly in data centers located within the European Economic Area. However, LEM ELETTRONICA srl may need to make data transfers in the context of relations with commercial partners established outside the European Economic Area, as well as due to the use of IT services (cloud, backup, etc.): in all these cases , the transfers will be carried out in compliance with the specific provisions of the regulations on the protection of personal data.
Rights of interested parties
You have the right (pursuant to articles 15-22 of Regulation 2016/679) to ask our company to access your personal data and to rectify them if they are inaccurate, to delete them or limit their processing if the conditions are met. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority on the subject, namely the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.